Posted on 11-03-2017
This recipe is nothing short of amazing. They taste and look just like traditional brownies but these are actually nutritious and loaded with protein due to the almond butter and whey protein. Make these to share at your next potluck or party.
Advanced and Core Plan, makes 18-24 brownies
- 1 (16) ounce jar raw almond butter, smooth unroasted
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 cup erythritol or stevia to taste (liquid – start with 2 teaspoons and add from there, spoonable – start with 1/4 cup and add from there, pure stevia – start with 1/2 teaspoon and add from there)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 scoop chocolate or vanilla Perfect Protein
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 stevia sweetened chocolate bar (like Lydia’s or Coco Polo), chopped
- In a large bowl, blend almond butter until smooth with an electric mixer.
- Blend in eggs, then sweetener and vanilla.
- Add in cocoa, protein powder, salt and baking soda, and coconut milk, then fold in chopped chocolate bar.
- Line a 9″ x 13″ glass baking dish with parchment paper and pour batter into dish. It will be thick so you may need to press it into shape.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Trading Sugars for Clean Fats and Proteins
Eliminating sugars from your diet is the cornerstone of the Maximized Living Advanced Plan. Dietary sugarincreases risk of heart disease, stroke, cancer and diabetes.
Tasty recipes like this one replace the harmful effects of sugar with the benefits of healthy fats andclean proteins.
Don’t sacrifice your favorite treats; just make them better!